Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day Treats - Finished This Morning!

I had been working on these before the snow hit Fort Worth, but I was having some adhesive issues.  It seemed like no matter what I used I couldn't keep the paper from popping open around the boxes.  So, this morning I pulled out my Glue Glider Pro with the EXTREME adhesive cartridge in it.  Problem solved.  So, my friend Pam Conover made the first box with the hearts on the front (years ago probably!) and I finally got around to CASEing it for my daughter's Valentine's Party at school.  If you can't tell from the photos, you pull on the ribbon and the candy slides up so you can get to it.  Cool, huh?!



1 comment:

  1. These are really cute, Allison!! They look similar to some Stampin' Up treat covers I made a few years ago!!

    ReplyDelete