Friday, July 22, 2011

Bugaboo Christmas in July & Stars and Stamps Sketch #78

I've had this Moxxie paper called Holiday Stroll for a while and thought I'd figure out a way to use it...not my favorite paper, but it was free!  I have two 12x12 sheets of paper and a sheet of stickers.

First, for the final day of the Bugaboo Christmas in July week-long challenge (Anything Goes), I used a Bugaboo image as well as some of the paper and one of the stickers for the sentiment.

Next, I used this week's Stars & Stamps Sketch #78 which called for three of something, so I used 3 of the stickers and more of the paper as well as another of the stickers for the sentiment.
I still have more paper and more stickers, so you may see a few more cards with it soon!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards, Allison! I like the way you used the ribbon slide on your sketch card. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete