Saturday, July 2, 2011

Donald Duck and Pluto card kits

These two cards were CASE'd from Denise Ireland, yet another OWH cardmaker, using the same Disney paper as my other character card kits.

On the Donald Duck card I used a little strip of patterned paper from some really old Disney paper I bought a loooong time ago.  The sentiment came from a Hero Arts clear stamp birthday set.

On the Pluto card the patterned paper came with a Disney album I bought to scrapbook our trip to DisneyWorld which I called "4 Parks in 4 Days with a 4 Year Old."  Yes, it's true - by myself in August no less!  My husband had business in Florida and thought it would be a good opportunity for ME to take Kaylie to DisneyWorld - HA!  We did have fun though.  :-)  On this card I also used my Cuttlebug Traffic Jam embossing folder, my Nestabilities scalloped circle die and a free sentiment from Operation Write Home which can be found here along with many other free images.

No comments:

Post a Comment