Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sew Many Cards - Bailey Bear

During the Operation Write Home blog hop for World Card Making Day, I came across this free image from Sew Many Cards called Bailey Ribbon which I thought would be perfect for an OWH card if the ribbon were yellow.  So, here's my card for the Sew Many Cards Anything Goes Challenge

This card that included a note of encouragement went out today in a box that I sent to my AnySoldier.com contact in Kuwait.  I try to send a large flat rate priority box every 1-2 weeks to provide a few treats and a bit of home to our deployed troops.  I hope they like it!

Other materials used:
Cloud 9 Designs Bay Blossoms collection
Copic Markers: E01, E33, E35, Y11, Y15, B00
Stampin' Up sentiment
Stampin' Up word window punch
Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle
Nail head stickers by Mark Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment