Friday, January 13, 2012

OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch 103

Hmmm, perhaps you are seeing a pattern here with three days in a row of sketch challenges.  YES, they are my absolute favorite challenges EVER!  Every Sunday on the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps blog a new sketch is posted.  I love them so much that I've even created PDF files combining 4-9 sketches on a page so that I can easily store all 103 sketches!  You can find the PDF file here.  So, go ahead and join in anytime you want or go back and start at the beginning.  Sketches are a great way to get your creative mojo flowing again if you are "stuck" so give it a go!


Card Supplies:
patterned paper - Cloud 9 Design
blue cardstock and jewels - Bazzill
sentiment - Scrap-A-Licious Times
flowers - cut with Cricut using George & Basic Shapes cartridge flower 1 at 1", 1-1/2" and 2"

1 comment:

  1. Really cute take on this week's sketch challenge Allison. I love the pearls...great finishing touch! I also enjoy seeing you go back to older sketches to create cards too and the PDF you created is a great resource (thanks :)

    ReplyDelete