Monday, April 2, 2012

Seems A Little Sketchy #10

Welcome to the latest card for Seems A Little Sketchy!  This was a challenging layout for me.  For some reason, I just couldn't fit all of my elements on my usual 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" card, so I improvised and made a 6x6" card.  This was something completely new for me and I liked it!  Lots more "real estate" to work with.  LOL

Our sponsor for this challenge is Delicious Doodles and Unique Crafters.  I was trying to choose a masculine image since we're already working on Father's Day cards at Operation Write Home so I went with Stargazer Silhouette.  Do you think a guy will mind the red flower?! 

Remember, the only rule for the Seems A Little Sketchy challenge is to follow the sketch. You may enter up to three times with different cards and you have two weeks before the challenge closes.

What are you waiting for?  Go get sketchy with it!

Card Supplies:
paper: Colorbok Midnight Garden pattern pack
flower: Bazzill white colored with Copic R29
nailhead: Mark Richards

4 comments:

  1. I love red, whit and black cards! Perfect take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Na, I don't think a man would mind one flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allison! What a neat card. I love the silhouette digi and I'll have to check out her store! Red & black are one of my fave combos, so I like the pop of the red flower. The DP reminds me of planets in space. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and I don't think guys would mind the red flower at all. I like working on a 6x6 card, you right! More real estate!!

    ReplyDelete