Friday, June 15, 2012

Doodle Pantry | SFYTT June Challenge

I've had this adorable pre-colored Doodle Pantry image sitting on my desk for over a month (it was a May new release) waiting to be made into a card.  I love the sentiment because it can be used for so many different occasions.  I had it in mind for a friend who has been battling cancer for a few years and NEVER gives up and is always positive!  Plus, the whole thing just reminds me of the movie Nemo - Dory telling Nemo to just keep swimming and Crush the sea turtle.  Gotta love this set for so many reasons!  Everything you see on this card, except for the solid cardstock, comes from the Doodle Pantry set called Baby Sea Turtle.  The shapes are all Nestabilities dies.

I'm also entering this card in the June Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) challenge.  I just love Jen del Muro's sketches and all of the cards she makes. PLUS, she lives here in the Fort Worth metroplex!  You should check out her blog.

Don't forget the monthly Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge is still going until June 24 so you have 9 days to enter!  Everyone is a winner - you'll receive a the free set Kite Ants just for playing along - WOOHOO!


June SFYTT Sketch Challenge
Doodle Pantry-Baby Sea Turtle
Doodle Pantry-Kite Ants

11 comments:

  1. this is a great card! I love the sentiment too! i will check out SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, I have a few great digital images from Doodle Pantry and want to use them. Thank you for making this terrific card with this great sketch. I think I'll join in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison - fantastic card - perfect for that sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fabulous Allison!! I love your card and take on the sketch!! Absolute perfection.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoooo I really like this! Great use of the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Allison this is just beautiful and a super take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute image, card and a great sketch! I'll check out her blog and sketches sometime this week. Can always use more sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is terrific. You nailed the sketch and did a fabulous job combining the elements from this set into your design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Allison, I know your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so precious! Love those accent stars too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Great take on the SFYTT Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete