Friday, July 6, 2012

Stampin' Up - June Stamp Club cards

If you are looking for the OWH/OSH Bloghop, click HERE!

Oops, I totally forgot that I haven't shown you the cards we made at our June Stamp Club with SU demonstrator Christi Beck!  (I know, Mom, you asked me to post them, but you should have reminded me again - I'm turning into you!)  I really like both of these cards - they went into my box for OWH so hopefully they will be treasured by a military family member or friend for a very long time!

There is no Stamp Club in July, BUT Christi is having a Christmas in July event so look for those cards to post at the beginning of August!  It's perfect timing for OWH - the Christmas deadline is in October.



3 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful cards! My favorite is the top one but both are gorgeous!
    sandy’s crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep I agree with Sandy! Beautiful! I love the stamp club...we'll start making Christmas cards in September.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are simply beautiful, Allison! It must be fun to go to a SU workshop! I used a flower stamp similar to the one on your 1st card for my niece's wedding place cards--so gorgeous! Great job.

    ReplyDelete