Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Floating Goat?! - Doodle Pantry

I just love all of the Doodle Pantry critters that Laurie creates, and this goat is the latest cute addition to the gang.  When I saw the "punny" sentiment, I knew I just had to use it.  Funny thing was I had to explain the pun to my 9-year-old daughter.  Apparently, she's never heard the expression "whatever floats your boat!"

This entire set is free with purchase at the Doodle Pantry store from August 1-24.  You can visit the store to see all of the other new releases as well - some back to school, some Christmas and if you want to make quick Christmas cards this year, check out Laurie's PDF card kits!  Don't forget the latest Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge begins today at noon, too!  I just love the first of the month - so many exciting new things.

Card Supplies:
image, patterned paper, sentiment - Doodle Pantry Float Yer Goat
cardstock - from my stash
ink - yellow from my stash used to ink edges of image and sentiment
tools - embossing folder used yellow strip

9 comments:

  1. How cute! Great use of color. This image just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! had to giggle about Kaylie! Now she knows! Nice to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha. Love this Doddle Pantry image and the sentiment! That's funny about Kaylie. Reminds me of the commercial they show with the kids in the pool watching t.v. (the Olympics ) and the older girl is telling them how good they have it and that back in 2008 she couldn't watch t.v. just anywhere and she says "Yes sirree Bob" and one little kid says "Who's Bob?" So funny. Love your card creation and I love the first of the month too except for the extra office work! Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this goat does make me giggle!! Funny about having to explain the sentiment to your daughter! I had the same thing happen with my 17 yr old son - someone told him he looked dapper in his senior pic and he wasn't sure if that was a compliment or not!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute and I love that background paper that you used with it - just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! I just made one last night with this same set. I think the goat is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this goat!!
    Love the colors you chose!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Allison great card, love the goat! He's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute! I love this set and can't wait to use it..

    ReplyDelete