Friday, January 11, 2013

Doodle Pantry | Workout Birdie

I just love the Doodle Pantry Birdie character!  When I saw this sentiment from Create with TLC, I knew I had to use it, and the perfect image to pair it with is Doodle Pantry's Workout Birdie!

Now, I'm sure some of you made a New Year's resolution to eat right or exercise or lose weight - this image is just for you.  Workout Birdie comes in two versions - the "good" birdie with dumbbells in both of her hands/wings and the "naughty" birdie with a dumbbell in one hand/wing and an ice cream cone in the other.  Which are you?!

I used ribbon from my monthly club with Really Reasonable Ribbon on both cards and followed a tutorial from the owner Bonnie for this new twist on a bow.  Check it out because it's easy peasy and there is no bow tying involved - yippee!  (You have to scroll down a little ways - it's part of the Grinch Pills tutorial.)







10 comments:

  1. This is so cute. LOVE the "Did I Eat That!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha....never have I seen that acronym...I have that image and this is a must to make a. And and use that sentiment! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute - I have used him before and he is so much fun. Great job and love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little workout birdie - I am afraid he is a bit more motivated to exercise than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both adorable, love the bows and their placement and the sentiment is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! The sentiment is perfect and LOL funny! Terrific cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like the little birdie! I must confess I would be the "bad birdie" with an ice cream cone in one hand! Very cute cards. I do love the sentiment! It goes perfect with this image! I have used this technique with ribbon on birthday invitations. Love it and forget to use it! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great "diet" cards, never heard of that sentiment love it!

    ReplyDelete