Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mom's Christmas Gift - Part 2

Welcome back for Part 2 of my mom's Christmas gift - the cards that match the box I decorated for her! If you missed the box, I posted it yesterday.  I used the same paper and ribbons on the cards as I used on the box and just added images and sentiments along with some dies.  I made 16 cards in all so I made multiples of some of these cards.

This is my favorite of the bunch!






Image colored by Kaylie

Image colored by Kaylie

Image colored by Kaylie


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. I love the colors and they look so pretty in their coordinating box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a beautiful gift. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these cards are beautiful! I love how they are coordinated and go with the box!
    ~Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's my favorite part is to make coordinating cards! Very well done! I can see why your Mom LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete