Monday, April 8, 2013

Copic Class Cupcake as a Card

I promised you would see the cupcakes I colored in a live tutorial with Sandy Allnock on a card.  Well...here's the first one!  This was not the one my followers thought was colored the best, but I love the bright blue flower.  Thanks to Pat Kinkaid for the idea to use some bling for the flower center.  I didn't like that I colored the center blue also, but look how easily the problem was solved.  I love this sentiment and was happy to finally be able to use it.  Because I made my cupcake so big for easier coloring for the class, this turned out to be a pretty basic card.  I could have added more, but I wanted the cupcake to take center stage - I think it has certainly done that!


Supplies:
paper - SU! Tempting Turquoise, red from stash
die - Spellbinder scalloped circle
bling - Bazzill
sentiment stamp - Inkadinkadoo

3 comments: