Saturday, August 31, 2013

SU June Stamp Club

WOW, I haven't posted anything on my blog since the very beginning of the summer and now school has started AGAIN!  I don't have any excuses except that I was working very long hours at two different jobs.  I barely had time to sleep and eat, and my husband and daughter forgot who I was!  However, in all that chaos, I did make time to attend my monthly Stampin' Up! Stamp Club with Christi Beck.  It was the only crafting I did most of the summer, except for one crop I attended in July.

Here are the cards I made at June's Stamp Club:


That just leaves July and August Stamp Club cards to share with you...but I'll save those for another day!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. I'm hear you!!! The same here. I haven't made a card in over a month....summer, honey-do lists and getting my youngest back to college. Your to cards are CAS and perfect for so many occasions. Glad you were able to make time for the club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You posted! Woohoo! Missed you at the anniversary retreat! I'll be glad when you can join us again. Good that you didn't give up on crafting all together! Nice job on the cards! Hope to see more of you and more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards. Hope we see more of you in the crafty world now that the store where you work has moved. Maybe, unless you are busy more with your other jobs! I've missed your posts!

    ReplyDelete